Models and Analysis
A comprehensive and accessible introduction to modern
quantitative risk management.
The business world is rife with risk and uncertainty, and risk
management is a vitally important topic for managers. The best way
to achieve a clear understanding of risk is to use quantitative
tools and probability models. Written for students, this book
has a quantitative emphasis but is accessible to those without a
strong mathematical background.
Business Risk Management: Models and Analysis
- Discusses novel modern approaches to risk management
- Introduces advanced topics in an accessible manner
- Includes motivating worked examples and exercises (including
- Is written with the student in mind, and does not assume
- Is suitable for self-study by the manager who wishes to better
understand this important field.
Aimed at postgraduate students, this book is also suitable for
senior undergraduates, MBA students, and all those who have a
general interest in business risk.