An Ecological-Transactional Approach to Understanding Child Problems and Interventions
Clinical and Educational Child Psychology: An Ecological-Transactional Approach to Developmental Problems and Interventions explores developmental milestones in early childhood and adolescence and provides intervention strategies in both clinical and educational contexts.
- Currently one of the only books on child psychopathology that is up to date with recently-released DSM-V standards
- Explores how challenges commonly encountered at ages 3-18 can influence development
- Draws on contemporary research on the developing brain to show why some children may be vulnerable to a host of clinical and educational problems
- Equips readers to develop case formulations and interventions in a holistic way
- Discusses developmental milestones and adjustment disorders in both early childhood and adolescence