How to Connect with Anyone
Communicate more easily and effectively in any situation!
Every day, you have the opportunity to interact with people in different areas of your life; in public, at work and at home, with colleagues and clients, with friends and family.
Your ability to exchange ideas and opinions with other people, understand their thoughts and feelings, their point of view and solve problems between you depends on how effectively you’re able to communicate.
But being understood, and understanding others is not always easy!
Communication is a dynamic, complex process, influenced by all the complexities and differences in human motivation and behaviour. Communication: How to Connect with Anyone will help you connect with others, build friendships and develop better relationships with colleagues and clients, friends and family.
This engaging, practical guide shares everything you need to know to develop empathy and rapport with others, and feel confident about communicating with a diverse range of people.
This book will help you:
- Identify, understand and overcome the barriers to communication
- Explain yourself clearly and be able to manage other people’s responses – whatever they are
- Know what to say to get others to open up to you
- Learn how to read between the lines and get a better insight into how others feel, what they do and don’t want
- Learn how to persuade and influence others
Communication: How to Connect with Anyone is a valuable guide for anyone who wishes to communicate effectively, clearly and successfully in all aspects of life.