International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* Microfibrils from the Arterial Subendothelium
* Cultivation and Transplantation of Epidermal Keratinocytes
* Retinoids and Mammalian Development
* Gene Expression in the Epididymis
* Reactive Oxygen Role in Signaling and Regulation
* High-Density Lipoproteins