Jacaranda Maths Quest 11 Mathematical Methods Units 1 & 2 for Queensland Print & eBookPLUS + studyON
This combined print and digital title is designed to help teachers unpack the new curriculum and help students at the point of learning, so that every student can experience success in the classroom, at home and thus ultimately in the exam.
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
The latest editions from the Jacaranda Maths Quest for Queensland series include these key updates:
• Inclusion of important language to help frame question sets such as Simple Familiar, Complex Familiar and Complex Unfamiliar
• New assessment practice sections designed as per QCAA guidelines and samples, including Problem Solving and Modelling Tasks
• New chapter questions and activities are aligned with Marzano and Kendall’s new taxonomy: 4 levels of cognitive process – retrieval, comprehension, analysis and knowledge
• Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool, studyON, is now included free and fully integrated to help prepare students for their exams
• Provides an unmatched interactive learning experience, through a variety of new interactivities to help students understand challenging concepts
• Free online Fully Worked Solutions with every student text
• Exam practice questions included in every chapter
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get four eBookPLUS and four studyON activation codes free in every print text!