Begin exam preparation or revision with this essential tool for success!
- Simplify your exam study with the key cases and commentary
- Remember more with concise paragraphs and bullet-pointed summaries
- Make open-book exams easier with this compact and portable text
Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent and often difficult topics within Torts law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
- Includes concise commentary and summaries of key cases
- Assists students to understand and retain key principles
- Covers all topics usually found in a core Torts unit
- Compact and portable - great for open book exams
Davies & Malkin, Focus: Torts, 7th ed, 2015
Paine, LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Torts, 4th ed, 2015
Stickley, Australian Torts Law, 3rd ed, 2013
Vines, Quick Reference Card: Torts, 2013