An Executive's Guide to Implementing Information Technology Systems
A Framework for the Strategic Use of I/T to Transform Business Projects
Making I/T Work offers managers basic guidance and an effective model for making the right choices when considering implementing information-based business projects. In this book, Dennis Severance and Jacque Passino provide business leaders with a framework of organizational change that places the problems of change into a context so that they can be effectively addressed and outlines a proven framework that can be adapted to a variety of situations.
Making I/T Work offers managers
- A framework for managing I/T investment opportunities
- Fifty helpful questions for leading a program of strategic change
- Guidance for overcoming the powerful blocks to changes in infrastructure
- Suggestions for formulating a winning strategy
- A model for preparing and implementing a project
- Information on how to assess the success of a program
Making I/T Work can help managers guide a strategic I/T transformation with a plan that is based on a strong sense of objective and a credible assessment of current realities.