Plot graphs, solve equations, and write code in a flash!
If you work in a STEM field, chances are you'll be using MATLAB
on a daily basis. MATLAB is a popular and powerful computational
tool and this book provides everything you need to start
manipulating and plotting your data. MATLAB has rapidly become the
premier data tool, and MATLAB For Dummies is a comprehensive
guide to the fundamentals. MATLAB For Dummies guides you
through this complex computational language from installation to
visualization to automation.
- Learn MATLAB's language fundamentals including syntax,
operators, and data types
- Understand how to use the most important window in MATLAB
? the Command Window
- Get the basics of linear algebra to get up and running with
vectors, matrices, and hyperspace
- Automate your work with programming scripts and functions
- Plot graphs in 2D and 3D to visualize your data
- Includes a handy guide for MATLAB's functions and plotting
MATLAB is an essential part of the analysis arsenal and
MATLAB For Dummies provides clear, thorough guidance to get
the most out of your data.