Take off the training wheels with Motorcycling For Dummies!
Few activities offer more fun and excitement than motorcycling, but to get the most out of it, there’s a lot you need to know. From buying and maintaining a bike, to riding safely, to finding great places to ride, Motorcycling For Dummies
puts you on the road with savvy and style, whether you’re new to riding or an experienced vet.
This fun, practical, and informative guide gets you geared up and ready to ride! You’ll get plenty of help in selecting the right bike and step-by-step instructions on performing routing maintenance tasks. You’ll also find out how to develop safe riding habits and, maybe most important of all, fit in with the biker crowd. Plus, this indispensable resource shows you advanced riding techniques, offers travel tips for long-distance rides, and even helps you get your kids started in motorcycling. Discover how to:
- Buy a new or used bike
- Select safe, tough riding gear, from helmet and jacket to boots and pants
- Get proper training and learn essential riding skills
- Insure your bike
- Pass even the toughest licensing test
- Try your hand at cruising, touring, sports biking, and more
- Get involved in motorcycle clubs and events
- Deal with dangers on the road
- Customize your bike to improve both style and performance
Complete with lists of great biking events, organizations, people, and even movies, Motorcycling For Dummies gives a whole new meaning to the term “easy rider.”