- Author(s)Mary Bromiley
- Published24th February 2009
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons (UK)
- University course code
Natural Methods for Equine Health and Performance, Second
, presents a concise overview of a natural approach to
horse care and management for the 21st century.
Mary Bromiley has an excellent reputation for achieving results
using natural methods for muscle re-education. This book will be
useful to anyone who owns or routinely works with horses.
- Provides advice on natural horsemanship, contrasting the
natural and domestic habitats.
- Covers a range of holistic methods of treatment, including
acupuncture, massage, herbalism and homeopathy.
- Discusses developmental interaction between a horse and
- Contains expanded coverage of physical development and
- Includes clear explanations of how and why schooling exercises
used by the Classical
School improve a horse?s flexibility and performance.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading