This pack contains 1 copy of Principles of Economics and 1 printed access card to MyLab Economics with eText
Principles of Economics is designed with one overriding aim: to make this exciting and highly relevant subject clear, accessible and easy to understand.
The text puts economics in the context of the real world, bringing the subject alive and giving students an insight into the economy in which we live and the economic forces that shape our lives.
The distinguishing features of this resource are its clarity and conciseness, which make Principles of Economics ideally suited to introductory courses in economics largely inhabited by business studies students and other non-economics majors.
With MyLab Economics you get access to:
- Automatically graded assignments – saving you time.
- Unlimited practice - with revision exercises and problems similar to end-of-chapter items.
- Instant feedback and hints - so you can make the most of your time while you study.
- Study Plan - for self-assessment and efficient, personalised study outlines.
- A full Pearson eText version of Principles of Economics – get the eText content you need, right when you need it