Scaling Networks v6 Companion Guide
is the official supplemental textbook for the Scaling Networks v6 course in the Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum.
The Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organise your time.
The book’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
- Chapter objectives–Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key terms–Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
- Glossary–Consult the comprehensive Glossary with more than 250 terms.
- Summary of Activities and Labs–Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Check Your Understanding–Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- How To–Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
- Interactive Activities–Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.