Technology, Testing, and Reliability
Semiconductor Memories provides in-depth coverage in the areas of
design for testing, fault tolerance, failure modes and mechanisms,
and screening and qualification methods including.
* Memory cell structures and fabrication technologies.
* Application-specific memories and architectures.
* Memory design, fault modeling and test algorithms, limitations,
* Space environment, radiation hardening process and design
techniques, and radiation testing.
* Memory stacks and multichip modules for gigabyte storage.