Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth, Fifth Edition encompasses the full scope of acute dental trauma, including all aspects of interdisciplinary treatment. This new edition embraces the significant advances made in the subject of dental traumatology since the publication of the previous edition in 2007. Thoroughly updated throughout, it includes eight new chapters, including one chapter focused on the development of bioengineered teeth and another on clinical regenerative endodontics.
Providing the theoretical background behind the clinical applications, the text is supplemented by a step-by-step online guide to procedures at www.dentaltraumaguide.org. The book is also filled with full-color illustrations throughout—making it the ultimate guide for anyone treating individuals afflicted with dental injuries caused by traffic accidents, sporting injuries, violent assaults, and other falls, crashes, or injuries.
- New edition of the definitive reference on dental traumatology
- Thoroughly revised and updated with a modern look and feel
- Eight new chapters on innovative developments in the field
- Contributions from world-renowned authors and editors
- Linked to www.dentaltraumaguide.org with a specific chapter on how the book complements the online guide
This comprehensive textbook is an invaluable reference for undergraduate BDS courses worldwide, as well as a core text for postgraduate pediatric, oral surgery, and endodontics courses.