An Introduction with Texts
This popular introduction to the world?s major religions
provides a comprehensive survey of the major traditions together
with selected primary readings.
- A new edition of this popular introduction to the world?s
- Provides a comprehensive survey of the major religious
traditions together with selected primary readings
- Focuses on the beliefs and values that animate each religion,
helping students to understand what makes them meaningful to their
- Includes new material on Sikhism and additional material on
each religion?s ethics and their encounter with the modern
- Features chapter-by-chapter discussion and test questions,
summaries, and suggestions for further reading
- Improved visual design, with extensive student aids including
revised maps, timeline and charts.
The book is accompanied by a website at