Are you prepared to do your best on the ACT English section test?
The Official ACT English Guide is the only test prep resource created by the makers of the ACT to prepare you for the English ACT test. This step-by-step guide reviews the entire ACT English test, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you can expect to see on test day. You'll learn basic and advanced English and grammar topics, as well as how to approach each question type. Learn strategies and shortcuts to save time, and see explanations of each question’s answer to improve your performance and gain the confidence you need to succeed!
Additionally, the book includes a PIN on the inside front cover that provides access to the full print version and pool of questions online. This offers a customizable learning experience.
The Official ACT English Guide helps you work toward the score you’re targeting and take one major step toward achieving your educational goals!
- The only book with real ACT English questions organized by concept
- Covers basic and advanced topics, including writing
- Offers strategies and shortcuts to save you time
- Includes a glossary of grammar terminology
- Detailed explanations for every official ACT English question in the book
With this concept-based guide straight from the makers of the ACT, you know you’re preparing to do your absolute best on the ACT English section test!