Understanding, Sparking, and Sustaining Word of Mouth Marketing
No passion, no conversation. No conversation, no word of
mouth. No word of mouth, no successful business.
If you think you are in the marketing business, think again.
You?re in the people business, and The Passion
Conversation teaches you how to get people to fall passionately
and madly in love with your organization or cause.
The author?s mash-up of the latest in wonky academic
research with practical, real-world stories shows how any business
can spark and sustain word of mouth marketing. Readers learn how
loving your customers results in not just building a thriving
community, but also driving meaningful conversations, ultimately
impacting the financial success of a business.
The Passion Conversation will change your perspective on
- Explaining the three motivations for people to talk about
businesses and causes
- Detailing how every marketing problem is a people problem in
- Giving heartfelt evidence that marketing materials are now
- Showing how customer communities sustain word of mouth while
also sparking financial impact
- Helping your business apply these marketing lessons through a
series of workbook exercises called "Passion Explorations"
The time is now for marketers and businesses to go beyond the
product conversation to understanding, sparking and sustaining the
passion conversation for why your business is in business.