Principles and Practice
Wiggs’s Veterinary Dentistry: Principles and Practice, Second Edition is a fully updated and expanded new edition of the classic comprehensive reference for veterinary dentistry.
- Provides current, comprehensive information on veterinary dentistry
- Encompasses rudimentary tenets of the field as well as advanced techniques
- Presents the state-of-the-art in veterinary dentistry, with all topics fully updated, revised, and expanded to reflect current knowledge
- Written by leading veterinary dental specialists and edited by luminaries in the field
- Includes more images and color throughout to support the text
“The second edition of Wiggs’s Veterinary Dentistry: Principles and Practice is an updated and comprehensive guide to all things related to the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of the oral cavity in canine and feline patients....Overall, this book will be a good resource for any small animal practice or practitioner who performs veterinary dentistry.” - JAVMA Vol 255 No. 6