Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades is now enhanced with McGraw-Hills unique Connect and Connect Plus to provide a complete blended learning solution for Electrical students. This volume presents knowledge and skills specified in units of competency in national training packages for an electrical trade qualification and advanced trade competencies.
Taking on a more practical approach, Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades now provides students with a range of additional online materials that goes beyond the one-dimensional user experience. This volume is an ideal learning resource for students and trade professionals willing to keep abreast of new developments in Electrotechnology.
Scope:Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades
- Blended learning and teaching options
- Concise full-colour diagrams and photographs illustrate key concepts
- Appropriate language level for student demographic
- Coverage of Cert II and Cert III Electrotechnology courses mapped to the competencies
- Video animations ensure students can easily engage with examples and readings
- Worksheets, interactive quizzes and testbanks maximise student understanding
- Extensive end-of-chapter summaries and review questions ensure retention of presented theory
aligns with the Certificate II and III in Electrotechnology in the UEE11
Training Package. Related titles
The Electrical Wiring Practice
is the companion text.